About This Diploma
Flutter is a very new, but promising platform, which has attracted the attention of large companies who’ve released their apps already. It is interesting because of its simplicity compared to developing web applications, and because of its speed as compared with native applications.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Write code using the dart programming language
- Set up your flutter development environment
- Work with widgets in flutter
- Change the state of widgets
- Use navigation between pages in your application
- Work with networking and APIs
- Work with architecture like a stream and reactive programming
- Work with storage like shared preference and SQLite
- Work with animation
- Work with themes and other advanced features
- Work with firebase for authentication and storage
- Build and publish real applications
There are no reviews yet.